Thursday, 12 August 2010

Star Trek XI (2009)

"Unmissable! On to the Next frontier!!!" - summit10

I have watched the series a couple of times when I was young, thinking of what is it like to be in space and explore new worlds to share knowledge and culture with other beings would be gratifying to the human race.

Star Trek was one of the first sci-fi series that made me interested in this genre. The only thing was, in my opinion it lacked the intensity, the whole experience that was culminated in these series.

I even didn't paid attention to the Star Trek films that came a long way...

Then came Star Trek XI!!!

JJ Abrams, Roberto Orci and Alex Kurtzman collaborated to make this film nostalgic, as I recall the Writers viewed Star Trek an opera while Star Wars was more of Rock & Roll, they just need to put a little more kick in the film to definitely go beyond where no one has gone before!!!

The opening of the film was mind blowing, a great story and characters that made the universe of Star Trek worth seeing!

Everyone was amazing Chris Pine bantering with Zachary, Simon Pegg, John Cho, Karl Urban and the rest of the crew and cast outdid themselves. Don't forget Eric Bana's portrayal of a villain, it was more than I can say very immense and unforgettable!

Lastly, the pioneer of the series and the pivotal character of Leonard Nimoy who brought in hope and spark in the movie marking the greatest comebacks of the character, the Vulcan-Human Spock!

A Sequel is in waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment